FS: green oak lumber

I have a supply of green (undried) oak lumber for sale. It is rough sawn, mostly 5/4 (a few pieces 3 inches thick). Most is approximately 14 inches wide and up to 12 ft in length.
I'm selling it for $1.25/bf. I live in the Philly suburbs. Contact me for details and/or pictures.
Thanks for looking!
Dave
dave_estockATyahooDOTcom