For you Domino guys

Woodpeckers is making a set of shims to enable varied mortise depths for your Domino:
https://www.woodpeck.com/dominodepthsleeves.html

I'm going to pass, the same can be done with PVC pipe

Yes, but I don't know if I'd want to spend the time cutting PVC pipe and then making sure the rings were exactly flat. In the end, many would argue that Woodpecker was as unique as Festool. :)

I agree with that but $80 for the sizes you probably need vs. $18 for the 3 piece set is a stretch. How any of those in the large set will you actually use, 1 or 2?
Now if they offered them individually I would bite.

Well, I hope you do realize that your argument against buying the Woodpecker set is not so far removed from those arguments presented by people who refuse to buy a Domino? :)
Just teasing.

:~)