Finish Questions

Learn to read.

Reply to
Robatoy

Many of thee toxins are stored in human fat tissues. Year later when you lose body fat they are released and bingo, liver failure.

My boss from years back worked in motor repair and claimed they used to "bathe" in the stuff. It never hurt anybody he knew. Within two sent3nces he talked about so-and-so dropping dead for some mysterious reason...LOL

We have been through some nasty chemicals. Internet and safety processes brought about by unions has helped a lot to create awareness.

Reply to
Josepi

"Josepi" wrote in news:t14Xo.32463$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe17.iad:

top posting corrected

Exactly, it is a dose effect and fat storage of poisons is also important. Release upon starvation does at times become important. Dad's liver was fine until the end ...

Reply to
Han

Learn to write (thinking wouldn't hurt either).

Reply to
krw

Look, asshole, and I quote:

"Seeing as I like to pick nits, drycleaning fluid is something else entirely. and I Wiki: Michael Faraday first synthesized tetrachloroethene in 1821 by thermal decomposition of hexachloroethane. "

Still with me? Hello? Want me to BBQ that crow or are going to eat it raw?

Reply to
Robatoy