fast framer shed kit?

I'm debating whether or not to build a small 8x8 garden shed when I came across "fast framers" that supposedly take all the guesswork out of angle and other cuts. For me, this might be ideal as I am not exactly proficient in DIY tasks. Does anyone have experience with the fast framer system? How is the durability/ corrosion/ rust resistance?
Thanks, Al
Someone asked what the fast framing system was. Here's a link:
http://www.proframekits.com/display.php?RecordID 64216330
Hope this helps generate some comments on durability/ corrosion and rust resistance. A shed could probably go up pretty fast with these. Thanks, AL

ah that You might think about a truss frame system from a local lumber yard. Same concept but the frame is pre made.
--

"Al Atzert" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:K5o%b.22627$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net...