EasyPeasy Woodburning Intricate Designs

Deadly but interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
†ALmsLEFoU
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/2/2016 6:39 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

Pretty cool! I wonder if you could direct the flow of electricity if you did not flood the surface with the water solution and painted a path instead.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 9:09:58 AM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

I had wondered if the flow direction is somehow governed by the concept (or "laws"?) of fractals design. Then, I found this: http://waynesthisandthat.com/Fractal%20Lictenberg%20Figure%20Wood%20Burning%20with%20Electricity.html

Water based paint!?
Sonny
Add pictures here
βœ–

There are pens that will draw in metallic ink, for doing circuitry.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tue, 02 Aug 2016 11:39:12 +0000

nicely done
you gotta love the electric design
i hope he won or wins the award that he sought or seeks
driving is deadly too but much less interesting
Add pictures here
βœ–

Fractal Lichetenberg wood pyrography is neat BUT very dangerous.
Along the danger lines, check out... https://youtu.be/4zWaPvEG6q0
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 8/3/2016 12:40 PM, Casper wrote:

That might be why he prefaced with "Deadly" but interesting.

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Wed, 03 Aug 2016 13:40:40 -0400

they do this in acrylic and sell them as well
the technique can be refined to produce a lot of interesting things
Add pictures here
βœ–

The acrylic ones are very cool... https://youtu.be/9Po35g23fYI
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 12:40:45 PM UTC-5, Casper wrote:

Awe, that's disappointing. I expected to be entertained with an explosion, by a spark jumping into the gunpowder container, to the right side.
Sonny
Add pictures here
βœ–

LOL! Sorry to disappoint. I'll be sure to put the word in to the artist to consider adding a bigger 'BANG' at the end of his vids.
Add pictures here
βœ–