Dresser design: Best way to combine maple with cherry and/or walnut?

Hello All:
I am about to try my first project with mixed woods, a dresser. I have a lot of nice maple and a little less nice cherry and a little bit of very nice English walnut. The dresser will be the Harvey Ellis/ Stickley 913: See http://www.craftsmanplans.com/GST913.htm and http://www.stickley.com/gallery/catalogPDFs/Mission.pdf (page 72)
What do you consider the best way to combine maple with cherry and/or walnut? I was thinking of something like making the case all maple and the drawer fronts all cherry. Maybe a cherry or walnut top but I am totally open to other options. Also, I would really appreciate any links to photos of mixed wood dressers.
Thanks in advance,
Jim
Hi,
This is the project I'm currently working on. All the bedroom set was featured in 4 consecutive issues of Wood Magazine. My wife felt in love with it so I could purchase all the power tools I wanted to make it! Of course I exagerated a little bit!
Link: http://woodstore.woodmall.com/dresser.html
Good luck with your project and don't forget to post your pics when you're done!
Wally
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 21:07:48 -0600, "Jim Martin"

Will this make you a cross-dresser? ;-)
Gerry