DRAWKNIFE

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-drawknife /
I didn't check it all, but probably enough to make one. If I make one, I'll just find a car spring to make one from.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

You don't want to pull that back too far. That's what happened to my half-brother.
S.
samson wrote:

Was he your whole-brother before that?
On Feb 25, 8:08 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Just barely enough info if you ignore one poster who gets into forge welding the blade; that seems silly for a drawknife.
Start with an old lawnmower blade and go for it. I'm not sure it will be as easy to bend the handles as the guy thinks, but it might be an uplifiting experience, or a chance to invent new cuss words.