Deck Plans

I want to build a 12x20 free standing deck. Does anyone know of free plans on the internet that I could study?

http://doit101.com/Home%20Improvement/homeimprove.htm
Scroll down there are several deck plans.
Maybe someone in alt.home.repair has in idea also.
On 08 Jan 2005 01:18:38 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (CRhcotton) wrote:

On 08 Jan 2005 01:18:38 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cs.com (CRhcotton) calmly ranted:

If you have a Home Depot locally, go there and draw up your own deck with their software/computer and print it out, complete with a BOM (buy-list/cut-list.) They've had that for at least 7 years AFAIK.
-- Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud. ---- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
try here http://woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?cat89