Coping

Page 2 of 2
On 3/16/2012 7:09 AM, dadiOH wrote:

You have to make do the best you can. It is a tough one to deal with. Been there done that. ;~)
On 3/15/2012 6:07 AM, dadiOH wrote:

I really cannot envision what you are asking about, but I have found on several odd trim problems that it is sometimes easier to create a plinth of sorts and let the trim die into the plinth block(s). I find this to be better than cludging through some of the other rituals.
Here a few examples on more simple straight runs: http://houseoffara.com/products/plinth-blocks/all
Here are some for cove which is what I suspect you are doing: http://houseoffara.com/products/crown-blocks/all
--

Keep the whole world singing . . .
DanG wrote:

actually look like a weekend warrior job instead of a clean job.
--
http://www.rentmyhusband.biz /