Children bedroom furture

Anyone know of a good book that has plans for chidrens beds, dressers etc.

Where you can purchase at Barnes & Nobles etc.

thank you

Reply to
Ben Sure

Preston Andreas

You didn't mention the age group you wanted to build for (infant, toddler, pre-teen, etc.). I've started building projects for my 2&4 year old sons. Rather than buy a book, I got some ideas from the web, and some from visiting stores, combined the features I like, and made my own.

If you prefer specific drawings, here's a link to get you started:

will be building a couple of these when the heat of Summer drops off. It's 95 degrees in my shop even at night. Argh!

Robert - FL

Reply to
Robert