carvewright ?

hello,
is somebody here using a carvewright machine ?
i need some users feebdacks.
thanks, oliver

I can give you a synopsis of what the scuttlebutt is on the different CNC chats that I visit.
It is a toy. A fun toy, but very limited in its ability to deal with different materials...and verrrry slow.
Take a look at Rockler. They offer a similar device, but beefier. **Shark*-something..