CARPENTER TOOL BOX

http://daveosborne.com/dave/projects/toolbox.php
A bit screwed up, but should be sufficient. Much better than the tote box too many people call a tool box.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:04:29 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Yeah, real nice. A big "become a member" window covering the plan or any idea of what the plan is for. Too tired to mess with it, and I'm not joining anything unless I have a chance to see whether it's worth giving out information. Not worth messin' with
Thu, Jan 12, 2006, 7:36pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com (Mark&Juanita) doth mumbleth: OYeah, real nice. A big "become a member" window covering the plan or any idea of what the plan is for. Too tired to mess with it, and I'm not joining anything unless I have a chance to see whether it's worth giving out information. Not worth messin' with
You should know by now, I don't post any plans I haven't looked at. Or, at least make a statement I haven't.
Yeah, the window is there. BUT, if you'd bothered to scroll down, the plan wwould have been visible. For shame. LOL
I think it's fairly neat, in that it has a "trough", that I take is for a handsaw(s). At least that's what I'd use it for. Sure beats the Hell out of most similar "toolbox" plans.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
J T wrote:

I've seen this guy's site before. You're using WebTV... on a PC the pages are effectively blocked. For better or worse your webtv browser doesn't understand the coding he has used to "block" his pages.
For shame. LOL ;-)
The easiest way for the rest of us to see his plans is to use an older web browser. I tried my old NN3 and it was all visible. I suppose it depends on how bad we want to see his stuff.
I saw the toolbox. I didn't think it was all that. Sort of a generic tool caddy with a few compartments. I actually made one much like it for myself. Mine is a little wider with lower sides... and no compartments. I think the compartments would be a pain... at least for me.
Joe Barta
Joe Barta wrote:

We'll I'll be...
An advantage to WebTV! <G>
Fri, Jan 13, 2006, 5:15am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@apk.net (JoeBarta) doth chimeth in: I've seen this guy's site before. You're using WebTV... on a PC the pages are effectively blocked. For better or worse your webtv browser doesn't understand the coding he has used to "block" his pages. For shame. LOL ;-) <snip>
So? I printed it out, and it prints out the plans nicely, with nothing blocked. Heh.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax