It's turtles, all the way down

Add pictures here
✖
Tue, Jan 23, 2007, 3:56pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm (Larry Blanchard) did posted: Also http://www.abebooks.com
They've been on my saved list a lonnng time.
JOAT Bugrit. Millennium hand AND shrimp.
Add pictures here
✖

JT...I also buy a lot of books on all types of things. Sounds like you do many things. I have bought a lot from Lindsay Publications. A lot of out publication reprints. Low prices and cheap shipping. I have purchased on Metal working, electronics, technical, They only have one book on woodworking , it is for making woodworking tools. You can check at www.lindsaybks.com They have an interesting catalog they send out. Warren
Add pictures here
✖
Tue, Jan 23, 2007, 4:43pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@bresnan.net (Warren Weber) doth sayeth: <snip> I have bought a lot from Lindsay Publications. <snip>
You "really" need to learn to snip.
You're a bit late. I started buying from Lindsay Publications many years ago.