Blades for Dewalt 735 planer

Looking for (cheaper) blades than those from Dewalt. Other sources??

Reply to
PapaChuck

Ebay is your friend PapaChuck search dw7352 gotten 4 sets myself don't get in a bidding war, as soon as a set sells they list another set Ive paid at the most $25 including shipping

Keith

Reply to
asshat

C & E

Yep -- the blades you already have. Unless they've been damaged, they *can* be resharpened (although "honed" might be a better word). I'm still on my first set of blades on my 735. First set, but fourth resharp.

I've posted on that before -- Google this group for DW735 and resharpen, and you'll probably find it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

6" jointer knives. After having a positive experience with that, I was curious to see if they might also carry replacements for my Dewalt DW734 planer.

No where on Global's "planer knives" page is there a single mention of Dewalt.

If you can point to something specific that Global provides for Dewalt, I'd be very interested to see that.

see the available stell planer/jointer knives is here:

here for carbide tipped knives:

like Global, nothing at this site specically shows support for replacement Dewalt knives. I don't about the original poster's DW735, but I know my DW734's knives are just "drop in" there's nothing to be adjusted on them. Presumably the DW735 is similar.

Reply to
Michael Faurot