Blades for Dewalt 735 planer

Looking for (cheaper) blades than those from Dewalt. Other sources??
PapaChuck wrote:

Ebay is your friend PapaChuck search dw7352 gotten 4 sets myself don't get in a bidding war, as soon as a set sells they list another set Ive paid at the most $25 including shipping
Keith

http://globaltooling.bizhosting.com/planer_knives.html
http://allita.net/Projects/omnicat5/index.php?cat_id=0

I don't think so. I recently used Global to purchase a set of 6" jointer knives. After having a positive experience with that, I was curious to see if they might also carry replacements for my Dewalt DW734 planer.
No where on Global's "planer knives" page is there a single mention of Dewalt.
If you can point to something specific that Global provides for Dewalt, I'd be very interested to see that.

This is just the site's main page. It looks like the link to actually see the available stell planer/jointer knives is here:
http://allita.net/Projects/omnicat5/ShowGroup.php?cat_id=0&grpid 85
And here for carbide tipped knives:
http://allita.net/Projects/omnicat5/ShowGroup.php?cat_id=0&grpid 87
But like Global, nothing at this site specically shows support for replacement Dewalt knives. I don't about the original poster's DW735, but I know my DW734's knives are just "drop in" there's nothing to be adjusted on them. Presumably the DW735 is similar.

remove ".invalid".

resharpened (although "honed" might be a better word). I'm still on my first set of blades on my 735. First set, but fourth resharp.
I've posted on that before -- Google this group for DW735 and resharpen, and you'll probably find it.
--
Regards,