Birch-Blending Sapwood and Heartwood

Hi,

I wish to blend birch sapwood into hearthwood color as my project is predominently hearthwood, what should I use and what is the process? Ultimately my table will be stained in a dark cherry color with a shellac finish.

Thanks for the help, Dan

Reply to
Dan Lanoue

I have not had a chance to read it yet but the most recent article of Wood Mag. has an article on this subject. You might want to pick a copy up.

Roy

Reply to
Roy Neudecker