better bandsaw cuts

Page 2 of 2

I tightened up the guides and I also increased the tension on the blade. These small adjustments made a BIG difference in the cuts. I will buy a deeper blade tomorrow and see if additional improvements can be made. Thank you for the help guys!
II
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

If by "deeper" you mean wider and you want a wonderful blade for resawing, get a Wood Slicer blade from Highland Hardware - *much* better than the Timber Wolf blades. http://www.tools-for-woodworking.com/index.asp
--
dadiOH