Best way to do this

Page 2 of 2

Or get a wobble dado blade and keep fiddling with the dial until it hits the right thickness of cut. I get better cuts with a table saw than with small router bits.
Measuring is always good; I like feeler gages for slot-too-wide determinations.
In any case, the glue in your plywood is gonna gunk the blade; get a brass brush and suitable cleaner (my preference is lye), you'll need it to keep the cuts clean.

Ok, so here's what I did...
Cut each slot on the TS, standard 1/8" blade, single pass. Took each divider to the router table and passed the edges over to shave off 1/32 on each side. Could have taken 1/16 off one side, but hey, it was quick and easy and now they are centered.
Thanks for all the suggestions!
markndawoods