Best source for Unisaw, new or used VG+

NC location looking for Unisaw and accessories, where should I go?
TIA
--
LoboMike

"Don't let so much reality into your life that there's no room left for
LoboMike wrote:

eBay. Auctions. Classified ads. Garage Sales. Rummage Sales. Wood Magazine Classified. WOOD Web. Used machinery dealers. Post a WTB here and other forums.
All not necessarily in this/that order.
UA100, who bought his from a used 'chinery dealer...
Unless you're in a hurry, I would wait for a woodworking show in your area.
They have one listed in Charlotte in March. Go to www.thewoodworkingshows.com for more info.
I bought my Unisaw at one of these shows last year and saved $400 off the price Amazon sells them for.
Rob

Rob wrote:

Are the heavy iron tool manufacturers back to attending these shows? They were absent at the show in Buffalo at the end of last year. I was told by a vendor that the reason they didn't show is that the "big guns" felt the show wasn't properly promoted.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

-- Jim in NC