bed posts for sale

We have pine, ash, poplar, and maple bed posts. Send self addressed, stamped envelope for pictures and prices. Include the number of posts that you might be interested in purchasing. Ole Timey Furniture Corp PO Box 1165 Smithfield, NC 27577

Reply to
William Wells

How about setting up a small website with pictures and prices. We'd all have access to it without wait or hassle.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax