Battery to fit grizzly?

I have a Grizzly 18v drill/driver with the panasonic battery. Do any other 18v batteries out there fit it? TIA Joe

Reply to
Joe_Stein

Not sure about the 18V, but the batteries from my 14.4V Grizzly work in my 14.4V Harbor Freight. The latch doesn't engage, but the fit in all the way and the drill works, so I'm OK with it.

Just do a little checking around at a store somewhere and see what you can find. On the other hand, the genuine Panasonic battery packs are pretty good and worth the price.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

If you have a dead battery pack, look for a Battery Plus store. They can replace the batteries inside instead of buying a new battery pack. It's some less expensive that way too.

Thunder

Reply to
Rolling Thunder