Airco

Hi,
I would like to know if any of you in this group have ever heard of the tool brand airco. I recently saw a airco sliding 10" mitre saw at around 160cdn, but i've never seen any reviews of airco tools.
Thanks

I'm currently in the market for a 10" sliding compound mitre saw and will probably get the King. It's about $200 Canadian and they have great service.
Ed
I think you will find Airco and King are the same product. I was looking at nailers at Rona who carry Airco and they looked identical to Kings web site. I am glad you got good service from King but IIRC it conflicts with what I have read on the CDN Woodworking site. Cheers, JG