18 year old Usenet post on Scary Sharp

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en #!topic/rec.woodworking/rGAGAPR-6ks
On 10/8/2013 12:22 PM, Michael wrote:

The "golden years" of the rec when woodworking was a major discussion and all else was not.
There is very few, if any, of the group that made some really great posts back in the mid to late 90's.
On 10/8/2013 3:07 PM, Pat Barber wrote:

I really miss that long ago interchange of professional experience and advice. I would like to think I've helped a few - I have always tried to avoid the off topic junk.
--

Keep the whole world singing . . .