you just can't teach class

If you can't understand Prescott then you can't understand most people in the UK. He has a problem about his syntax when speaking; probably dyslexic to some degree. I recall the Tory benches mocking him, which was a real low thing to do to someone who has any sort of affliction, no matter how minor, who were laughing about his syntax. He responded brilliantly about their tax.

I'm voting for Tony. The only choice that matters.

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

They were mocking him because he's a member of the labour party, not because he can't speak proper English.

Reply to
Mike

Being dyslexic myself (and knowing many others who are) I can reassure you that speaking incomprehensible bollocks is not a well known trait of dyslexia. Dyslexics lack lexical ability, not oral.

The word you are searching for is "inarticulate".

Reply to
John Rumm

reassure

trait of

In fact many people who are dyslexic are very articulate, due often, to being the only sure fire way to communicate with others !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Signal to noise ratio. Or in English the amount of complete and utter rubbish to gem quality posts ratio.

Reply to
doozer

I think the word is "dense".

Inarticulate people lack oral ability, not logical.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Nice one :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Why, thank you!

Although because of snipping I don't understand the context ...and no, I'm not going back and I don't want anyone to explain. I'll just try to remember for the next time it's used.

Probably now :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Why does that not surprise me!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Mary,

I assume you have intelligence and vote for Tony too. Remember all that poverty and destitution with the others? Appalling.....

to open account

Reply to
Doctor Evil

all your comments gratefully accepted and taken on board......hopefully no offence taken ......my most sincerest apologies to yourself and your good family. nuff said.

Reply to
dIMM