Wickes thermostatic showers

I'm looking for a thermostatic shower to run off a new combi I'm having installed and was wondering if people rate the ones at Wickes? They're about £250 - comparable with some other makes I've seen - but wondering what the quality is like.

Reply to
Wisefrog

Got a wickes thermo bath / shower attachment that seems ok. Cost about £250 as well if I remember.

Reply to
Jenny Brooks