Which Vaillant Combi Boiler?

After reading the many threads with regards to Combi biolers I am about to venture into this new territory and have one isntalled. I have been recommended a Vaillant but the plumber has not mentioned which model. Can you guys recommend which model is better? This is for a three bed semi...shower is already electric...
Many Thanks.