Which pump?

I'm looking for a pump to boost hy HW pressure and I don't really want to spend more than £100. These two on ebay look interesting.

|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
has a pressure vessel and one hasn't. The former is rated at 47ft (which I guess means 1.5 bar), the latter 1.5-2 bar.

The pump would probably go beneath the floor so size isn't too much of an issue. Anyone got any experience of either type of pump?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie