where can I find.....

Something that will dispense 5ml of liquid per squeeze of a trigger or other (pref manual) mechanism?

TIA

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Some device made for labs a= or hospitals maybe? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

For an accurate dose, then I would think a syringe is probably the best choice

If you used something with a trigger, or a plunger like on a soap dispenser, you may not always get the full 5ml

You could use an electric dosing pump with an appropriate timed on period

Toby

In message , JimK writes

Syringe? eBay.

Reply to
News

Will this do?

(Ebay item 120940550709)

Reply to
Graham.

Farmers use one for drenching sheep etc.

Reply to
F Murtz

Have to be a very small sheep to drench it with 5ml. ;)

Reply to
Richard

JimK brought next idea :

Possibly a liquid soap dispenser bottle?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Between your legs... might require more than one 'squeeze' to get it to deliver... depending on how sexy the squeezer is :)

Reply to
Gazz

Look on ebay for "pipette pump".

You might not like some of the prices.

Reply to
Huge

There are free ones (used) down most town alleyways.......

Reply to
ARW

mmm if that's the same as your liquid soap dispenser pump, ISTR that they can need a bit of encouragement/priming before you get a "full squirt" as it were....

Am hoping for pointers to some sort of trigger operated mechanism/thing capable of being held & operated by one hand, able to deposit ~5ml amounts of liquid on demand, repeatedly (until whatever reservoir [built on or nearby] is empty).

I've tried syringes & whilst potentially accurate (as long as you can see the graduations & have a good touch) are rather too fiddly and need a lot of refilling.

Maybe I'll try hacking a soap dispenser and add some non return valves....

Cheers

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

I have two. Left over from my cattle rearing days/

Ivomec drench 0-25ml, Ivomec injectible 0-10ml.

They are adjusted by altering the length of the return stroke. Cheap enough to buy 10-15 quid. Not usually found in sex shops though:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I thought that was 10cc?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Damn. Beat me to it.

Reply to
Graham.

They were overoptimistic by an order of magnitude. :-)

Reply to
Johny B Good