Wall Doctor

Has anybody tried that 'Wall Doctor' lining paper? I believe it's a 'paste the wall' product (sounds quick & easy to hang). I'm about to line my hall/stairs/landing in preparation for painting over. I was planning to use 1200 Grade Heavyweight Lining Paper (virgin pulp) from somebody like decoratingdirect.co.uk then somebody mentioned this Wall Doctor stuff that B&Q sell - dear stuff though - I think it's about =A37 a 10m roll! Anybody have experience with it - especially painting over it? Thanks

Reply to
jhiker