Vaillant TCW sine T3W

I have a Vaillant TCW sine T3W combi-boiler and the pressure has falle

below 1. How do i refill the system to get the pressure back between and 3

-- danw29

Reply to
danw29

I don't know this particular boiler, but most combis have a filling loop (braided flexible hose) from the mains water feed that connects with a lumpy nut to a threaded filling valve - attach this, and open the taps at both ends of the filling loop, the gauge pressure should start climbing, once it's where you want it, close the valves and remove the filling loop at one end, catching the drops in your hat.

Reply to
Dave H.

This boiler (around 20 years + ) uses an external filling loop. See the sealed system FAQ. for details. I wouldn't worry about the pressure if it's only just under 1.

Reply to
Ed Sirett