Upstands

Anyone know where I can get a 2m length of white upstand for a kitchen worktop? Tried everywhere, seems to be as common as rocking horse pooh.
PoP

Do you mean as in shaped MDF, laminated?
Perhaps somewhere like Magnet?
Otherwise, if you wanted to use shaped tiles, I am pretty sure that Just Tiles in Woodley has them....
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Its standard 3" PVCu cover strip or bullnose architrave/skirting.
Available from wickes, BQ, and builders merchants that stock PVCu products.
Don't ask for upstand though, ask for one of the above.
dg

Ding! A light has just gone on. Thanks!
PoP