Tumbledryer question

Can anyone give me instructions on how to get the drum out of a dead Hoover TV630 tumbledryer.
TIA.
Pam

Hoover
Remove the whole casing and the drum comes away with the back.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

After taking out loads of screws the only part I've managed to remove is the top and the plastic bits that hold the top in place.
The casing seems to be made from 1 piece of metal for the front and sides and another 2 for the back & base. All are welded to each other.
If the drum is attached to the back part of the casing maybe this is the bit I should take a jigsaw to!!!
Pam.

the
bit
Arrrrgggghhhhh !!!! The drum should be held on to the back plate with a bracket of some sort and be able to be un-bolted and lifted out through top. Please don't use a jigsaw !!!!!!
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

sides
top.
the
bit
OK !!!!! Have a look here for some help :
http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/trusted/Tumbledryers.htm
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com