Touch latch

Is this the only touch latch available in the UK? I am looking for something a little less crass!

Dave.

Reply to
David

Is this the only touch latch available in the UK? I am looking for something a little less crass!

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&howMany=15&searchText=touch+latch&x=11&y=8Dave.

Reply to
David

No, I use some that are about 1" by 1/4" on the face and extend back for 1" or so. Bright steel and a white nylon part on the door. I think they came from Isaac Lord and were unmemorably cheap.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&howMany=15&searchText=touch+latch&x=11&y=8What's wrong with it - ie what feature don't you like? I've got one of these on a understair cupboard door and it's fine...

David

Reply to
Lobster

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&howMany=15&searchText=touch+latch&x=11&y=8

I also have one of these, holding the loft hatch up, no problems, and it is a decent sized hatch with plenty of room to access the loft.

Reply to
Broadback

Hope you have a safety chain of some sort. Good blow hatch gets sucked up, operates catch relase, trap swings down. You'd be unlucky to get whacked by it on the way down but walking into once it is a distinct possibilty. BTDTGTTS...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice