those plastic air vents that open and close

Hi

has anyone found a better alternative to those slidy plastic vents that you put over the vents in the walls on old houses. The plastic ones with the slide that's meant to close up are a bit naff and they never shut completely. I need to replace one in my kitchen....Any suggestions ?? I'm sure someone can make somthing better that the ones in Wickes & Q base etc

thanks

STeve

Reply to
Steve