Terracotta floor tiles - how to bring up colour?

I've acquired a small house in Tuscany with terracotta tiles on all the floors. They are very nice, but rather pale in colour. Any suggestions for the best way to treat them?

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

I'll sort them out for you for free. It'll take about 2 weeks. Is the weather good now still? ;-)

What do you want to do to them? Darken them?

might help.

Reply to
Mogga