? Suppliers of NON-stainless steel kitchen sinks.

I need to replace our 1 1/2 bowl kitchen sink with a non-stainless type and would appreciate any suggestions or recommendations about suppliers of sensibly-priced [i.e: under £250] replacement sinks for DIY fitting.

I've already looked at those on display in B & Q, Wickes and Homebase, but haven't yet see anything very appealing.

Can anyone recommend any interesting companies that might be able to offer something suitable, ideally ones with a showroom within a sensible distance of SE London?

TIA - Dave

David C.Chapman - ( snipped-for-privacy@minda.co.uk)

David Chapman

IKEA do a ceramic one.