stuck bedroom door

Hi all

Problem solved! My mate who's a wizz at DIY and stuff came round and continued my work with the credit card and succeeded in getting the door open! He said I'd have got there eventually if I'd have kept on trying... He took the whole lock mechanism out which he said had broken. Did some jiggery-pokery and now it's all fine again. PHEW!

Thanks for everyone's advice :)

Reply to
dustie

Until I got to the end I assumed that this solution was impossible because he couldn't give them the keys to his front (or back) door :-(

tim

Reply to
tim.....