South Coast Rockpools

It's full moon this weekend, therefore very low water at about 1700 - 1800 Saturday and Sunday.

The bairns have requested to go rockpooling. But where is best/closest?

I live in Farnham and really don't fancy going all the way to Swanage and beyond.

Can anybody make recommendations closer to home? What about the Sussex coast ?

David

Reply to
vortex2

SORRY, WRONG NG!!!! IGNORE THIS (UNLESS YOU HAVE AN ANSWER?)

David

Reply to
vortex2

interesting subject tho, don't forget to post back if/when you get an answer. to bring it back on topic, could we have a discussion on which is the best hammer to smash crabs in said rack pools ?

I hate crabs.

Reply to
news

Pity since beyond swanage is truly fantastic. I'm thinking of kimmeridge in particular.

F.

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

You could visit your local special clinic and ask for their advice (for a friend of course) ;-)

Reply to
Andy Hall

Or you could just shave.

Mr F.

Reply to
Mr Fizzion

Agreed,

Problem is that Kimmeridge bay will be crawling with people this weekend.

Calshot on the Solent is appealing. No rockpools though...however if children can catch fauna of some kind they will be happy. Low water will probably reveal Ford Capri's, Luftwaffe incendiaries and other interesting industrial archaeology.

?X=448500&Y=101500&A=Y&Z=3 D

Reply to
vortex2

A claw hammer?