sourcing escutcheons for shower tails

I've mucked up and left insufficient pipe protruding to make a good seal with my shower mixer unit. So, instead of the conical escutcheons provided I thought I would try and source a couple of nice flat escutcheons - but not having much luck. Any thoughts out there? Needs to accommodate 1 inch pipe...

Cheers,

Tom

Reply to
bookman

I have answered my own question - fantastic service from the Shower Doctor website,

- no, not on commission, just randomly found!

Cheers,