Small heat pumps.

I hope to eventually have my house well insulated. At this point, a ~6Kw heat source should quite adequately heat it.

I had been looking for ~1Kw(electrical) water-water heat pumps, but found basically none.

Am I missing some common source of them? I'd ideally want 0-10C in, and 40-50C out.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

I hope to eventually have my house well insulated. At this point, a ~6Kw heat source should quite adequately heat it.

I had been looking for ~1Kw(electrical) water-water heat pumps, but found basically none.

Am I missing some common source of them? I'd ideally want 0-10C in, and 40-50C out.

************************ Navitron do a small 5Kw heat pump

Nibe F1145 comes in a 5kW version

no doubt others too.

Reply to
BruceB

very hard call

Most heatpumps for domestic start about 8KW.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher