small engine diagnostics

Someone posted this link in UK.rec.motorcycles, I thought it might be useful to some here

geoff

Hows that property you were contemplating as a stables etc panning out?

Reply to
Me Here

In message , Me Here writes

Sold behind my back two days before I had arranged to view ...

not happy !

Reply to
geoff

Bastids !

They should bring in the same system that the Sweatys use, as soon as you made an offer it's legal and cannot be "Gazumped" or sold elsewhere... Fekin estate agents and their like are worse scum than politicians, solicitors, lawyers and cab drivers !

Reply to
Me Here