Showers, pumps and hot water systems

I'm looking at creating a new shower room. This will be in addition to the existing electric cold water fed one in the bathroom. The electric one obviously has flow and temperature stability limitations. I don't want to suffer the same in a customer built shower set up. My hot water system is pressurised. If I use a thermostatic mains pressure mixer setup, will I get a stable shower temperature without pumping or adding additional header tanks? I want a good flow and not to suffer variations when the loo flushes, washer is filling etc. The local plumbers merchant says no problem, but then they would wouldn't they?

Mark W.

Reply to
Mark Webb