Screwfix Ferm Jigsaw

I'm thinking of purchasing the Ferm jigsaw that screwfix sell for 17.99.Has anyone bought one and are they any good.I've seen some that cheap in b&q and Wickes and they look pretty poor. I've already bought the Ferm 24 Volt cordless drill from Screwfix and it's seems to be a very good purchace. Thanks in advance Cal

I've got one but it doesn't come close to my Bosch. It doesn't cut half as nicely and the blade holder works loose and is fiddly to use. I'd spend the bit extra, I think you can pick the basic Bosch up for about 30 now.
Jim
-- Remove BRAIN before replying

the
get the Bosch (must have pedulum action)
never ever buy black & decker
Chris Oates wrote:

I'll third that - jigsaws are one of those things where cheap ones are next to useless, unlike say belt sanders, where a cheap one will do a reasonable job.
Get a Bosch.
--
Grunff

Thanks all I think i'll go for a bosch then, at least it will last. Cal