S2S drill bits or S2S to SDS converter

I've got a SPIT324V battery drill. Its a 24V monster, a few years old but hardly used. I have trouble getting bits for it as they have a shank the same as the Bosch SDS but with an extra groove, which means SDS bits can't be used in it, although S2S bits can be used in a Bosch (so I'm told).
Anyone know where I can get
1) S2S drill bits 2) A converter from S2S to SDS so I can get drill bits easier. The ones I have got so far are old ones a hardware shop had lying in a drawer from years ago.
Thanks
Charlie

Hi Charlie,
Try here:
http://www.fastfixuk.co.uk
http://www.fastfixuk.co.uk/spitdril.htm
http://www.avantifix.co.uk/products/spit355.htm
http://www.tolwayfixings.com/home.htm
http://www.technofix.com.hk/index2.html
http://www.technofix.com.hk/drillinga_6.htm
Just a few to keep you going. :-))
--
BigWallop

http://basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Drop them an e-mail to make sure before you order, but I think the 322 and 324 are almost identical. But make sure with them first.