ROS

Hi

Been looking for a new random orbit sander lately. My local B&Q had the Performance Pro CM300RS reduced from £40 odd to £24:98.

I succumbed!

Quick trial and I'm very impressed indeed. Its a sort of combination of a palm sander and a random orbit sander e.g. palm sander size & grip with random orbit motion. Takes standard Velcro 5" x 8 holes discs.

Performance is great! 60 grit disc on full speed is like a mini belt sander. Dust extraction excellent albeit small capacity.

Well worth the money IMO.

Dave

Reply to
David Lang