Repairs to gravel driveway

Hi,
I have a long (about 100ft) gravel driveway - it's more of a track really not a properly built drive - it is quite hard under the gravel, but I doubt it is all made of the right stuff (whatever that is).
Anyway, it's starting to get 3 or 4 small (about 1ft across) holes in it and I'd like to repair them before they get too big - can anyone tell me the best method for doing this.
cheers
Jeremy

Scrape the gravel into the holes with a rake or brush, rake is better, and level it all out again.
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Jeremy wrote:

Fill then wth new gravel and then run ther car over a few times and fill again.
Repeat at monthly intervals till its all wedged down nicely.
If you have drives like this, always keep a ton of gravel tucked away somewehere, and regularly fil holes. Most of the gravel comes out, but in time if tyou keep raking it back in, it all goes in and stays in.