Removing PVA stains

Hiya!
I've just done some tilings for my bathroom walls and realised there are many PVA (mixture of 1 part PVA & 4 parts water) stains on my bathtub. I used PVA mixture as primer prior to tiling.
Does anyone know how to remove these PVA stains?
Thanks!
DIY newbie wrote:

Water, and elbow grease.

If you leave the water in contact with PVA for a while, considerably less elbow grease is required.
--
Andrew Gabriel