Recommendation for a supplier of video door entry systems?

Any good suppliers to try?

Need something that allows a user to see who is at the door and also have a two way conversation with them if required.

Reply to
John Rumm

If you have a Gardiner Security Ltd. branch near you, then go ask them for their catalogue on this.

I always use the BPT range on audio and video entry equipment, as I find it one of the best on the market at this time.

BigWallop

TLC do one for 148.50 + vat. Includes door release facilities.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yup, spotted that one a bit after I posted...

Anyone seen it in action?

Reply to
John Rumm