Rebore facility locator

Hi, I need to find somewhere to get a Villiers mk 25 single cylinder stationary engine rebored. I have a new + 0.020" piston and rings ready to install once I find a reasonably priced rebore shop. Can anyone recommend one in the vicinity of Hull?

Reply to
cynic

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember cynic saying something like:

X-posted to uk.rec.engines.stationary

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In article , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

Not on this post it wasn't

Reply to
fred

I already tried there. No-one replied so I came to the group with people who might know :-)

Reply to
cynic

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember fred saying something like:

Well, the intention was there, but the application was missing. In light of the OP's answer, not much point by the look of it.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember cynic saying something like:

It's getting very quiet over there. Try some SE forums.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

cylinder

yell.co.uk shows 3 re-borers within 40 miles of Hull

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson
21 Oct, 15:06, Grimly Curmudge> > > We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when > the

Thanks but a reccomend is worth a thousand adverts :-)

Reply to
cynic

Not really local but not far down the M62 are Lockside Engineering in Castleford who I used for a number of years. Mainly for rebores, head, flywheel and brake disc skims on things a bit too large for me to handle in my own workshop.

1st link on Google for their contact details.
Reply to
The Other Mike