Reanalysis Charts. Way OT.

I hope you will forgive me for posting this on here, I posted it on uk.sci. weather and thought you might be interested. It just shows what is readily available online with government agencies that know the true meaning of soc ialism and what can be done with it. I had quite a bit of interest in the l ast thing I posted on here about my hobby.

Someone posted about the weather. (As is to be expected on that group.) A l ink brought back old memories and I thought a trip down memory lane....

Well, see for yourselves:

> SanFrancisco University supplied quite a lot of good stuff IIRC. > I vaguely remember some good loops. > How come their universities can get their act together and all we get is

clotmologists?

Magnitude 7.3 Date-Time:

Monday, November 09, 2009 at 10:44:54 UTC Monday, November 09, 2009 at 10:44:54 PM at epicenter Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 17.212°S, 178.413°E Depth 585.1 km (363.6 miles) Region FIJI Distances 100 km (65 miles) N of SUVA, Viti Levu, Fiji

135 km (85 miles) SW of Lambasa, Vanua Levu, Fiji 485 km (300 miles) NW of Ndoi Island, Fiji 2205 km (1370 miles) N of Auckland, New Zealand

How did I know I was going to find something like that?

I just browsed the site below for reanalysis links. (From a link the OP had provided.) Found any old one that covered a decent area. Plugged in a loop for what was already on show. Extended it to 5 days:

I saw that a dartboard was showing in the Gulf of Alaska Found when it dispersed to some extent in the loop Plugged in:

=utf-8& rls=org.mageia:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&ei= Djl6UpPXM4G2hQeb74HoBQ

TADA!!

All it takes is someone to make the guess and follow it up. It isn't genius . Just sheer bloody minded tenacity and ignorance. (And a determination to be right and to prove it.)

Why five days? Because it was showing 2 days and 2 wasn't enough.

Try it yourself. All you need to see is a viable change in the weather. In this case I knew "dartboards" (a technical term we use in the trade. It isn 't important for you to learn about that sort of thing (but don't let me st op you)) signalled earthquakes.

Other seemingly instantaneous changes produce somewhat different but just a s interesting results. (But there are only so many; 3 or 4 IIRC. I believe I did try to explain what they were last time. Not sure, though. (A stamped addressed envelope.... -Not; just ask on here, it's really all very simple . ;~))

Reply to
Weatherlawyer