Re: Where to order domestic hot water C/H radiators online?

>Tries B.E.S. but they don's seem to stock rads - only fittings. >I want a rather less-than common size - one that B&Q doesn't stock >in-store. > >Thanks > >Frank Z

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Fantastic company used them lots of times

Cheers Jonathan

Reply to
jonathan

Any plumber's merchant. I actually used one which was just a tiny shop in the high street, and although they kept loads of stock, they didn't keep radiators. However, they could get any size next day, and would deliver it.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel